I dreamt of a serial killer~ I feel numb

I feel numb right now~ he the aqua came back into my life to test me. I got caught up again. And now the Aqua man ignore me again. I feel like a totally stupid girl. Though he reminded me why I love him dearly... But suddenly after a long silent, it  made me realise again that love is just equal hurt and pain too. I have decided not to love any man so much anymore (I will try my best) ~ coz love passionate love ... also come with a price, if I don't love too much maybe my heart will not feel this zombie like.  



This morning when I woke up after the dream about a serial killer. I dreamt that me and some friends was kidnaps by a serial killer...it was so real and scary. In the end I remember there is this girl with her red hair she came in and saved us. Saved me from this scary killer...she twist her body and twisted off this serial killer head. I woke up after he died. 

The meaning of my dream of a killer ... Serial Kiler...

"To see a killer in your dream suggests that an essential aspect of your emotions have been cut off. You feel that you are losing your identity and your individuality. Alternatively, this dream may represent purification and the healing process. You are standing up for yourself and putting a dramatic end to something."
Source:http://dreammoods.com

"To dream about a serial killer foretells sadness caused by the misdeeds of others. If you dream that the killer spares your life, you are hopeful that an enemy or rival will stop working against you in real life. Be careful about relying on hopes, however!" 
Source:http://www.edreaminterpretation.com



No comments:

Post a Comment